Skin Remodeling Treatments
Skin remodeling treatments are now available at eclectica Hair Design & Spa. These treatments reduce the signs of aging through non-invasive and non-surgical means, with visible results after your first treatment. Our treatments will target the following key areas of your face: forehead, around the eyes, above the lips, and cheeks.
Special Promotion: Package of 3 RMD Treatments for $295
This treatment is also ideal for anyone looking to have a natural glow for a special upcoming occasion or event.
The RMD Structural Remodeling System integrates 5 non-invasive technologies that are designed to remodel the skin, restore metabolic functions, and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin — leaving a much younger glow.
This amazing system treats each problem at its source by:
- Relaxing Dynamic Lines: Smoothing facial expression lines such as crow’s feet, frown lines and lip wrinkles.
- Tightening the Skin Pores: Improving the appearance and texture of the skin, tighten pores.
- Restoring Muscle Tone: Lifting the cheeks, jawline and neck, while the facial oval is redefined and tightened.
Our skin remodeling treatment is a dynamic approach to treat aging skin. The following results are visible after one treatment:
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened.
- Facial contour is lifted and toned.
- Skin is exceptionally radiant.
Each treatment goes through the following steps:
- High Voltage Pulsatile Currents (HVPC) repairs and renews muscle fibres to positively affect muscle tone and suppleness.
- Ultrasound boosts the production of collagen, for a tighter, more “elastic” skin.
- Impulse Micro-Currents lift saggy muscles and increase the production of Adenoisine Triphosphate (ATP), which is a molecule that energizes the cells to maintain repair and renew.
- Electroporation and Iontophoresis currents allow therapeutic energies to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than other technologies, allowing the skin to better obtain the full benefits of treatment with a skin tightening laser.
A treatment can last up to 45 minutes to an hour. Following your first session, the skin will get firmer and will show an improved texture. Results will be gradual and it will normally take between four to six weeks for the natural process of collagen renewal of the skin to be well underway.
A series of three, six or nine treatments are recommended. The exact number of treatments will be determined upon your complimentary consultation, as skin conditions and lifestyle play key deciding factors.
Book an appointment today to learn more.
The RMD Structural Remodeling System is a Class II medical device that has been approved by the Ministry of Health of Government of Canada.